Fall is definitely in the air now and with the cooler mornings comes slightly warmer dress... Time to dig out the pants, tights, layers and boots that have been stowed away all summer!Tuesday was all about neutrals - a no-brainer when you're dragging yourself off to work after a long weekend at the cottage.
White blazer: Zara
Tan crossover top: BCBG
Black skirt: Reitmans
Silver squares necklace: Etsy
Tan shoes: Aldo
Faux pearl earrings

Wednesday called for a little more colour - one cannot live by neutrals alone! I look so serious in all these photos - it must be a reflection of the fatigue I've felt this week. No more pics for the rest of this week though since the man took the camera to Montreal so my likely increased perkiness tomorrow and forward will be missed. I'm hoping to spend some quality time thrift shopping this weekend while the man's away. This makes me feel perkier already!

Short-sleeved stripey blazer: Smart Set
Fave gauzy hot pink wrap top
Fuschia tank: Smart Set
Denim-y trouser pants: Reitmans
Black sling backs: Feet First
Zebra print pendant: Le Chateau
Hot pink Indian bangle
No comments:
Post a Comment