This dress is one of two given to me by my boss. She has two daughters so I was lucky to get my mits on them! I'm really intrigued by floral prints at the moment and don't have much in my wardrobe so was thrilled to pull this girly floral number from the bag. I can't wait to style it for summer! I'm thinking a big floppy-brimmed summer hat, a long gold cuff and delicate silvery-gold ankle-wrap sandals. This winter, I'll pair it with a sleek leather jacket, wide black belt, black tights and ankle booties.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Gift of flowers
This dress is one of two given to me by my boss. She has two daughters so I was lucky to get my mits on them! I'm really intrigued by floral prints at the moment and don't have much in my wardrobe so was thrilled to pull this girly floral number from the bag. I can't wait to style it for summer! I'm thinking a big floppy-brimmed summer hat, a long gold cuff and delicate silvery-gold ankle-wrap sandals. This winter, I'll pair it with a sleek leather jacket, wide black belt, black tights and ankle booties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like this dress. The colors of the flowers are unexpected on a black background.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on weardrobe!
I just discovered your blog after you left me a comment on weardrobe. I just wanted to say how happy I am to find another Canadian Fashion Blog to follow...I have been searching for Canadian fashion bloggers for quite sometime..and keep coming up empty handed. Glad you left me a comment so I could find your blog!!
ReplyDelete