Things have gotten really busy at work again and the blog has become the ugly step child - forgotten and unloved. I will post again really really soon. I promise!
Thanks for commenting me back! That's exactly what I'm hoping to do. I see all the fabulous communities the American Bloggers have created, and I'm hoping one day some of us Canadian girls can do the same!
I don't know if you are on facebook, but if you are I just found a facebook group dedicated to Canadian Fashion Bloggers....and it's called "Canadian Fashion Bloggers"
Thanks for commenting me back! That's exactly what I'm hoping to do. I see all the fabulous communities the American Bloggers have created, and I'm hoping one day some of us Canadian girls can do the same!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you are on facebook, but if you are I just found a facebook group dedicated to Canadian Fashion Bloggers....and it's called "Canadian Fashion Bloggers"
ReplyDeleteI so understand. It seems that others are also feeling this way :)
ReplyDelete