Sunday, November 22, 2009

Retail Me Not!

Being a huge fan of online shopping, and wanting to buy some of the fun colourful tights that are so popular right now for my sister-in-law for Christmas, I thought I'd hop on We Love Colors to see if they deliver to Canada. They do! They have so many fun colours, it was hard to pick.

I had also heard about this other site that supposedly provides all kinds of promotional codes to your favourite online shops. I was skeptical but thought I'd try it out to see. I searched for "we love color" and a few options came up. I tried one and, wouldn't you know, it worked! I got free shipping!

The site is called Retail Me Not - try it out! I will definitely be checking in before checking out from now on. It's a good retail day.

1 comment: